S Support - Calming Treatment for Dogs and Cats
Herbal supplement to temporarily relieve symptoms associated with seizure conditions in dogs and cats
Herbal supplement to temporarily relieve symptoms of Seizures in dogs and cats
- Promotes the Soothing and regulating to the nervous system
- Works to relieve typical symptoms of Seizures and Seizure related conditions
- Supports the body in the reduced frequency and intensity of symptoms of cat and dog Seizures with regular use
- Promotes the reduction of symptoms of stressful situations
- Can ease anxiety in high strung or nervous pets
- Supports stable, balanced function of the brain and nervous system
Seizure System Support is a 100% herbal remedy specifically formulated to provide comprehensive, natural support to dogs & cats suffering from symptoms of Seizures. Natural Seizure treatment provides an immediate calming effect that can help to ease anxiety and nervous tension in high strung pets, and long term use offers unique benefits in improving brain and nervous system health over time. Stress is considered to be one of the main contributing factors in the triggering of cat and dog seizure symptoms. Most pet owners with epileptic pets will recognize this, as episodes tend to occur after tense or anxious situations. Relieving and minimizing stress is also one of the best ways to ensure general health and vitality, as stress can negatively impact immunity, digestion and overall well-being.
Seizure Relief contains a proprietary blend of the following herbs in a therapeutic dosage: Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) has been used by herbalists for centuries to soothe, strengthen and stabilize the nervous system. Passionflower contains a number of alkaloids, glycosides and flavonoids that are believed to be responsible for the herb’s therapeutic qualities. Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) is typically used to restore the balanced and healthy function of the nervous system, especially when anxiety, tension and stress have overstimulated the nerves. Skullcap serves to gently and safely ease the mind and reduce nervousness. Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is a gentle, nutritive herb that historically was given to relieve symptoms of epilepsy. Oatstraw often benefits animals with excess nervous energy, tension and anxiety. Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) is a mild sedative herb that has been used medicinally for at least 2,000 years. Valerian is considered to have anxiolyticproperties, meaning that it can be very effective in reducing anxiety or stress. St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) provides gentle and lasting support to the nervous system and brain. St. John’s Wort has been used for a variety of nervous system disorders, to ease tension, restlessness and stress. Inactive ingredients are Purified Water, USP Vegetable Glycerin.
Use 2-3 times daily. Drops may be administered directly into the mouth, or mixed with food.
- Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 2-4 drops
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-7 drops
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops
Each bottle of Seizure Relief contains 2 FL OZ (59mL), Minimum 2000 drops
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days
Other top rated products
- Adrenal Support - Cushings...4.77857 star rating(140)$34.95
- Seizure Support for Dogs4.73771 star rating(61)$29.95
- UTI Treatment for Pets - Urinary...4.77473 star rating(182)$29.95
- Respiratory Support4.74258 star rating(101)$29.95
- Parasite Free Formula4.83051 star rating(59)$29.95
- Pet Oil4.42857 star rating(7)$49.99
- The Cushings Killer Combo4.8 star rating(5)$109.99
- C-Support - Natural Treatment...4.72222 star rating(18)$45.95
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (62)
- Questions (1)
With the two therapies combined, Toby is completely off Phenobarbital and so far no seizures! Toby had been having so many violent seizures even while on Phenobarbital, this is truly amazing. I’m a strong believer in natural healing with herbals and homeopathic medicines, not just for people but for animals too. I couldn’t be happier with the success we’ve had with Prana Pets products. Toby is doing great now and I’m so thankful to Prana Pets.