Kidney Issues in Cats
Just like human kidneys, your cat's kidneys balance certain substances in the blood and filter out the body's wastes as urine. They help control blood pressure, aid in calcium metabolism and sustain phosphorous levels. Kidneys maintain normal concentrations of salt and water in the body. Additionally, they manufacture a hormone that encourages red-blood-cell production. When kidneys don't function properly, toxins build up in the blood and a cat will become ill.Older cats aren’t the only ones at risk. Kittens can be born with kidney diseases. Trauma and infection are also causes.
What Causes Kidney Issues in Cats?
Poisons are the most common cause of acute renal failure. Antifreeze, toxic plants like lilies, pesticides, cleaning fluids, and certain human medications are highly poisonous to your cat’s kidneys. Even a single tablet of ibuprofen can lead to her kidneys shutting down. Check around your house and garage for these substances and make sure your cat can’t get into them.
How to Treat Kidney Problems in Cats?
- Relieves inflammation and other symptoms of kidney dysfunction
- Promotes healthy fluid balance and blood pressure
- Stimulates the healthy elimination of wastes through the kidneys
- Cleanses and strengthens the urinary tract with regular use
- Eases discomfort and pain associated with reduced kidney function
- Provides anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial & antioxidant support for improved kidney and urinary tract health long term
"Our cat has been taking this for over two months and we are very happy with the results." **- Nancy T
Want to learn more about PranaPets.com Kidney Health Support? Download our free formula fact sheet now. And don’t forget to use the coupon code and save 15% on your first order with us: PRANA15Click here to download the Fact Sheet