Good Digestion Formula - Pet Digestion
Herbal remedy to support healthy digestive function in dogs and cats.
- Soothes inflammation in the stomach and digestive tract
- Stimulates healthy digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Promotes a normal appetite and digestive regularity
- Addresses sluggish, weak or feeble digestion
- Encourages healing of inflamed or damaged tissue
- Relieves nausea, gas, bloating and other symptoms of indigestion
Good Digestion Formula is a 100% herbal formula designed to promote healthy digestion in pets on a daily, ongoing basis. Good Digestion Formula contains a premium blend of high quality herbs that not only relieve symptoms of indigestion, but also promote digestive health long term including support for: poor appetite, constipation, nausea, gas, bloating, aand cid reflux.
The Good Digestion Formula can provide the body with much-needed digestive support. Warming herbs like Ginger help to stimulate digestion, while soothing herbs like Marshmallow and Slippery Elm provide calming relief of pain and inflammation.
Good Digestion Formula contains a proprietary blend of the following herbs in a therapeutic dosage:
Alfalfa Leaf (Medicago sativa) is a nourishing, food grade herb that promotes healthy digestive function. Alfalfa contains digestive enzymes, vitamins and minerals that help reduce inflammation in the GI tract, gas and other symptoms of digestive distress.
Buckthorn Bark (Rhamnus frangula) is a gentle tonic herb that promotes digestion and relieves constipation. Also called Alder Buckthorn, the bark of this tree was traditionally prescribed in Western Herbalism to help move along the digestive process when sluggish or constipated.
Cinchona (Cinchona officinalis) The bark of the Cinchona tree is used to strengthen stomach function when weak or feeble, while relieving bloating and cramps.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is one of the world’s best digestive herbs. Traditional Chinese Medicine hails Ginger as a very effective remedy for indigestion symptoms such as nausea, gas, bloating, hyperacidity, poor appetite, sluggish digestion and excessive belching.
Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an ancient remedy that benefits digestion in many ways. Licorice has been used to reduce inflammation in the stomach and GI tract, as in cases of gastritis and ulcers. The soothing action of Licorice also helps to control spasms in the GI tract and reduce abdominal pain.
Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) is a soothing, mucilaginous herb that can be helpful in cases of heartburn, acid reflux, ulcers, inflammation in the GI tract and other symptoms of indigestion.
Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum) promotes healthy liver function and digestion. Milk Thistle is known to increase bile production, while stimulating the production of enzymes, thus aiding healthy digestion.
Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra) comes from the Elm family of trees and is typically found growing in North America. Slippery Elm can provide significant pain relief in cases of digestive discomfort, while promoting healing of damaged or inflamed tissue.
Inactive ingredients are Purified Water, USP Cane Ethanol Alcohol 20%, USP Vegetable Glycerin.
Use 2-3 times daily. Drops may be administered directly into the mouth, or mixed with food.
- Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 2-4 drops
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-7 drops
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops
Product size: 2 FL OZ (59mL), Minimum 2000 drops
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days
Other top rated products
- Adrenal Support - Cushings...4.84553 star rating(123)$34.95
- Sinu-Help - Sinus infections in...4.78889 star rating(90)$29.95
- Seizure Support for Dogs4.73214 star rating(56)$29.95
- UTI Treatment for Pets - Urinary...4.77095 star rating(179)$29.95
- Parasite Free Formula4.82759 star rating(58)$29.95
- Pet Oil4.6 star rating(5)$49.99
- Dogs-Joint and Muscle Formula -...4.8077 star rating(26)$29.95
- Dogs-C-Support - Natural Treatment4.92857 star rating(14)$45.95
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (58)
- Questions (0)