Dogs-C-Support - Natural Treatment
Natural herbal remedy to help relieve symptoms in dogs and cats, while promoting improved energy levels, immune function and longevity
Natural herbal remedy to help relieve symptoms in dogs, while promoting improved energy levels, immune function and longevity
- Promotes healthy functioning of the immune system
- Encourages optimal energy levels and vitality in pets suffering from fatigue and weakness
- Stimulates a normal appetite, while regulating digestive health
- Strengthens liver health for optimal digestion, detoxification and systemic cleansing
- Works with the body to inhibit abnormal growths arising from immune dysfunction
- Reduces systemic inflammation while providing ongoing health support for enhanced well-being, disease resistance and longevity
C-Support is a 100% herbal formula that provides superior immune-boosting, anti-inflammatory and systemic health support to both healthy and sick animals. The premium blend of health-fortifying herbs found in C-Support can help to relieve common symptoms of immune dysfunction such as poor appetite, fatigue, impaired digestion, abnormal tissue growths, liver dysfunction, DNA damage, and general weakness. Long-term, daily use of the herbs in C-Support is believed to promote longevity and improved cognition, making it an excellent choice for pets of all ages.
A healthy, responsive immune system is essential in protecting against illness and reducing the accompanying symptoms of disease. A compromised immune system leaves the body vulnerable to sickness and is one of the main contributing factors to the development of diseases like cancer. While many synthetic drugs exist to treat problems after they develop, natural approaches tend to be more effective for health maintenance and preventative purposes. Medicinal herbs consumed daily can stimulate the immune system and help to relieve symptoms of illness, while reducing the likelihood of developing of a host of common diseases.
In addition to promoting healthy immune function, reducing inflammation is another necessary step in preventing systemic disease. Inflammation is thought to be a significant contributing factor in the development of most common illnesses, from arthritis to c. While a healthy diet and regular exercise should be the primary approach to reducing inflammation, there are also herbs which can provide excellent anti-inflammatory support.
C Support contains a proprietary blend of the following herbs in a therapeutic dosage:
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is a deeply nutritive herb with a high mineral content, owing to its roots which typically grow to depths of 60 feet. Alfalfa contains a variety of health-benefiting minerals such as Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron, Silicon, Zinc and Calcium, among other trace minerals as well. Traditionally, Alfalfa was provided as food to restore a healthy appetite, normal digestion and physical strength.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine as a Rasayana or “Rejuvenator.” Regular use of Ashwagandha relieves stress, improves energy levels, and improves health and vitality over time. Ashwagandha has been studied for its ability to inhibit the growth of cancer cells, without harming healthy cells (1). Ashwagandha also provides support to the immune system.
Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) is considered one of the world’s most effective adaptogens, due to its anti-stress and restorative properties. Used for millennia in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ginseng can be very helpful for pets suffering from fatigue, weakness, insomnia, cognitive impairment and systemic inflammation. Ginseng has been studied extensively for its anti-cancer properties and is believed by Chinese herbalists to improve the flow of “Qi” throughout the entire body.
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) provides anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting benefits. Considered one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Astragalus is traditionally consumed in soups to promote vibrant health and longevity. Astragalus is believed to have a nourishing and protective influence on the liver and heart, and typically benefits animals exhibiting weakness and fatigue. In China, Astragalus is considered a Wei Qi tonic due to its ability to protect against infection and ward off illness.
Cinchona (Cinchona calisaya) originates in the Amazon rainforest and is used to stimulate the appetite and promote healthy digestion. Herbalists in South America have also used Cinchona for a variety of illnesses including malaria, respiratory infection, rheumatism, influenza and cancer.
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is considered one of the world’s best immune-stimulating herbs. Traditionally used by the Native Americans, Echinacea can be a very effective approach to fighting illnesses of various kinds due to its immune-boosting properties. Traditionally Echinacea was prescribed as a natural pain reliever with a gentle anti-inflammatory action. Various phytochemicals contained in Echinacea have been studied for their ability to combat tumor growth (3).
Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) is a liver tonic herb originating from the Mediterranean region. Silymarin is one of the herb’s main therapeutic compounds, believed to provide anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, liver protective and anti-cancer benefits. Promoting healthy liver function is considered one of the most important ways to approach systemic illness, and Milk Thistle provides robust liver support for improved digestion, skin health and longevity.
Mistletoe (Viscum album) is a gentle, immune-boosting herb that is used extensively in Germany to increase survival rates and longevity in cancer patients (4). Extracts of this herb provide cleansing and health-restorative support to sick animals, while reducing unpleasant symptoms associated with immune dysfunction.
Inactive ingredients are Purified Water, USP Cane Ethanol Alcohol 20%, USP Vegetable Glycerin.
- Widodo N, Takagi Y, Shrestha BG, Ishii T, Kaul SC, Wadhwa R. Selective killing of cancer cells by leaf extract of Ashwagandha: components, activity and pathway analyses. Cancer Lett. 2008;262(1):37-47.
- Sheng Y, Li L, Holmgren K, Pero RW. DNA repair enhancement of aqueous extracts of Uncaria tomentosa in a human volunteer study. Phytomedicine. 2001 Jul;8(4):275-82.
- Miller SC. Echinacea: a miracle herb against aging and cancer? Evidence in vivo in mice. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2005;2(3):309-14.
- Ostermann T, Raak C, Büssing A. Survival of cancer patients treated with mistletoe extract (Iscador): a systematic literature review. BMC Cancer. 2009;9(1):451
Use 2-3 times daily. Drops may be administered directly into the mouth, or mixed with food.
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 3-5 drops
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 6-8 drops
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 10 drops
Each bottle of C-Support contains 2 FL OZ (59mL), Minimum 2000 drops
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days
- Adrenal Support - Cushings...4.5 star rating(120)$34.95
- Sinu-Help - Sinus infections in...5 star rating(122)$29.95
- S Support - Calming Treatment...5 star rating(85)$29.95
- UTI Treatment for Pets - Urinary...5 star rating(127)$29.95
- Parasite Free Formula - Worm...5 star rating(63)$29.95
- The Cushings Killer Combo5 star rating(2)$109.99
- Dogs-Joint and Muscle Formula -...5 star rating(41)$29.95
- C-Support5 star rating(27)$45.95
- Reviews (34)
I have been using c-support on my corgi Einstein for maybe 6 months. He has cancer signs and for a good while, we thought he wouldn't make it to the end of