C-Support - Natural Treatment for Dogs and Cats
Natural herbal remedy to help relieve symptoms in dogs and cats, while promoting improved energy levels, immune function, and longevity
- Promotes healthy functioning of the immune system
- Encourages optimal energy levels and vitality in pets suffering from fatigue and weakness
- Works to stimulates a normal appetite while regulating digestive health
- Can Strengthen the liver health for optimal digestion, detoxification, and systemic cleansing
- Works with the body to inhibit abnormal growths arising from immune dysfunction
- Can reduce systemic inflammation while providing ongoing health support for enhanced well-being, disease resistance, and longevity
C-Support is a 100% herbal formula that provides superior immune-boosting, anti-inflammatory and systemic health support to both healthy and sick animals. The premium blend of health-fortifying herbs found in C-Support can help to relieve common symptoms of immune dysfunction such as poor appetite, fatigue, impaired digestion, abnormal tissue growths, liver dysfunction, DNA damage, and general weakness.
In addition to promoting healthy immune function, reducing inflammation is another necessary step in preventing systemic disease. Inflammation is thought to be a significant contributing factor in the development of most common illnesses, from arthritis to c.
C Support contains a proprietary blend of the following herbs in a therapeutic dosage:
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is a deeply nutritive herb with a high mineral content, owing to its roots which typically grow to depths of 60 feet. Alfalfa contains a variety of health-benefiting minerals such as Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron, Silicon, Zinc and Calcium, among other trace minerals as well.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine as a Rasayana or “Rejuvenator.” Regular use of Ashwagandha relieves stress, improves energy levels, and improves health and vitality over time. Ashwagandha also provides support to the immune system.
Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) is considered one of the world’s most effective adaptogens, due to its anti-stress and restorative properties. Used for millennia in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ginseng can be very helpful for pets suffering from fatigue, weakness, insomnia, cognitive impairment and systemic inflammation.
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) provides anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting benefits. Considered one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Astragalus is traditionally consumed in soups to promote vibrant health and longevity. Astragalus is believed to have a nourishing and protective influence on the liver and heart, and typically benefits animals exhibiting weakness and fatigue.
Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is a woody vine native to Central and South America. Cat’s Claw possesses anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties that often benefit sick animals undergoing medical treatment.
Cinchona (Cinchona calisaya) originates in the Amazon rainforest and is used to stimulate the appetite and promote healthy digestion. Herbalists in South America have also used Cinchona for a variety of illnesses including malaria, respiratory infection, rheumatism, influenza and cancer.
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is considered one of the world’s best immune-stimulating herbs. Traditionally used by the Native Americans, Echinacea can be a very effective approach to fighting illnesses of various kinds due to its immune-boosting properties.
Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) is a liver tonic herb originating from the Mediterranean region. Silymarin is one of the herb’s main therapeutic compounds, believed to provide anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, liver protective and anti-cancer benefits.
Mistletoe (Viscum album) herb reduce unpleasant symptoms associated with immune dysfunction.
Inactive ingredients are Purified Water, USP Cane Ethanol Alcohol 20%, USP Vegetable Glycerin.
Use 2-3 times daily. Drops may be administered directly into the mouth, or mixed with food.
- Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 3-5 drops
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 6-8 drops
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 10 drops
Each bottle of C-Support contains 2 FL OZ (59mL), Minimum 2000 drops
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days
Other top rated products
- Adrenal Support - Cushings...4.79008 star rating(262)$34.95
- Seizure Support for Dogs4.72222 star rating(54)$29.95
- UTI Treatment for Pets - Urinary...4.77095 star rating(179)$29.95
- Parasite Free Formula - Worm...4.82222 star rating(45)$29.95
- Respiratory Support4.74324 star rating(74)$29.95
- The Cushings Killer Combo4.75 star rating(4)$109.99
- Dogs-Joint and Muscle Formula -...0 star rating(0)$29.95
- OIL FOR PETS 3 PACK4.94792 star rating(96)$119.98
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (17)
- Questions (0)