Herbal formula to help relieve common symptoms of Cushing’s disease in cats & dogs.
- Promotes balanced function of the adrenal and pituitary glands
- Supports the health of the endocrine system
- Encourages a healthy appetite
- Reduces stress response in high strung or nervous pets
- Helps relieve excessive urination
- Promotes the healthy growth of skin and fur
- Enhances energy levels & stamina
VET APPROVED AND RECOMMENDED
"Prana Pets has created a tincture that can help level both increased and decreased adrenal functions. Raised adrenal and lower adrenal function can be confusing for the pet owner, and concerning for pet and owner. I absolutely support this herbal remedy."
Adrenal Support for Cushing’s disease treatment is a 100% herbal remedy specifically formulated to provide comprehensive, natural support to dogs & cats suffering from symptoms of Cushing’s disease. Hormonal balance is a delicate and complex issue that must be approached holistically for long-term success. Adrenal Support for Cushing’s Relief is a truly holistic approach to Cushing’s disease, serving to restore balance in the entire HPA (hypothalamic, pituitary, adrenal) axis, rather than just suppressing symptoms. The tonic, adaptogenic herbs present in Adrenal Support for Cushing’s Disease Treatment serve to gently and safely restore healthy adrenal function while reducing unpleasant symptoms over time. Cushing’s Relief Adrenal Support is also well tolerated without side effects, unlike other approaches.
Cushing’s disease, or hyperadrenocorticism, refers to a condition when the body produces too much of the stress hormone called cortisol. The production of this hormone takes place in two small glands above the kidneys, called adrenal glands. In times of stress, the adrenal glands release cortisol, also known as the “fight-or-flight” hormone. This is a healthy survival mechanism that serves animals well when faced with dangerous situations in the wild. However, when stress is chronic, cortisol is released in excessive amounts that can be devastating to an animal’s health.
Whether it’s regular trips to the vet’s office, conflicts with other pets, or daily visits from the mail carrier, stress can be a very real problem for many pets. High strung, nervous pets often exhibit greater amounts of chronic stress that can contribute to the development of Cushing’s disease over time. Animals suffering from this condition exhibit a range of negative symptoms such as increased appetite, panting, skin problems, thinning fur, elevated blood sugar, low energy levels, a “pot belly,” and increased thirst or urination. While chemical treatments for these symptoms do exist, long-term use does come with a number of potential side effects and health risks.
The treatment of Cushing’s disease in dogs requires a remedy that improves the dog’s vitality, strength, energy while supporting the following affected areas of its body:
- Adrenal glands
- Pituitary gland
- Digestive tract
- Immune system
Prana Pets has carefully formulated a variety of herbs into a single remedy that collectively eases the full spectrum of symptoms that dogs with Cushing’s disease commonly experience. Prana Pets Adrenal Support contains a Proprietary Blend (0.147 ml) of the following:
- a traditional Chinese medicinal herb that acts as an adaptogen, meaning that it helps a dog’s body adapt to stress
- balances and strengthens a dog’s adrenal glands
- relieves the symptoms of excessive thirst and urination while stimulating the immune system when used regularly
- maintaining pain associated with joints issues and arthritis
- reducing blood clots due to its blood-thinning properties
- helping irritable bowel diseases since it helps break down dietary fats
- great antioxidant
- boosting the immune system
- an herb rich in vitamin C and vitamin B5, which are crucial for a dog’s adrenal glands to restore themselves
- contains an array of minerals such as phosphorus, manganese, and iron that regulate healthy adrenal gland function
- a highly nutritional food that promotes kidney, liver, and digestive tract health holistically
- contains nutrients that encourage the growth of skin and fur
- helps a dog’s body maintain a healthy digestive system
- contains a wide variety of minerals such as magnesium and manganese for hormonal balance and health of the nervous system
- contains silica and sulphur to aid in the formation of skin, fur, and connective tissues
- helps the dog’s kidneys cleanse by expelling the extra water that causes an enlarged abdomen, one of the main symptoms of Cushing’s disease in dogs
- supports the health of the dog’s mucous membranes with its many vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
- relieves the frequent skin infections brought on by Cushing’s disease in dogs
- benefits the dog’s adrenal glands with its cleansing properties
- nourishes the dog’s liver as it is often overwhelmed by the effects of Cushing’s disease
- highly nutritious and purifies the blood
- treats skin irritation and restores skin thickness and texture in dogs with Cushing’s disease
Panax Ginseng (root)
- an adaptogenic traditional Chinese medicinal herb that balances the dog’s hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis, which regulates the dog’s digestive and immune systems, energy levels, sex hormones, moods, and emotions
- takes care of the lethargy that develops in dogs with Cushing’s as it restores their energy, muscular strength, and stamina when used consistently
- helps to maintain a healthy blood sugar level
- an Ayurvedic herb that strengthens a dog’s body while improving overall health
- improves a dog’s response to stress if used daily
- enhances energy levels and immunity
- protects the dog’s liver and supports liver health and function
Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, USP Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
- Use 2-3 times daily. Drops may be administered directly into the mouth or mixed with food.
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 3-5 drops
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 6-8 drops
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 10 drops
- Each bottle of Cushing’s Relief contains 2 FL OZ (59mL), Minimum 2000 drops
These are Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can this be administered alongside meds such as vetoryl?
A. The product will not interfere with any meds currently being administered. It is up to the customer if they would like to administer our product alongside other meds. Always speak to a Vet on how to take your pet off prescription meds safely.
Q. How long does the bottle last?
A. A bottle will last at least one month. A bottle may last 2 months for smaller pets.
Q. Are there any side effects?
A. In most cases there are no serious side effects associated with this product. Always cross-check the ingredients with any pre-existing allergy your pet may have
Q. How long before I see results?
A. You should see results within 3 weeks. If you are not satisfied we recommend taking advantage of our guarantee.